Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cottleville 7K -- Preview

So on Saturday I will be running in the first ever Cottleville 7K. (Not sure of the exact name). 7K is around 4.3 miles, so it is an odd distance. I have no idea how many people will be there. There is a HUGE race in downtown St. Louis, so I have a feeling most runners will be there. The course should is one loop, with several rollling hills. I haven't been running as much as I should, so I know I will be slower than I was last summer. I will be shooting for under 30 minutes. I am hoping to place, but with no past records I have no idea what the times will be like. Race day will be a big workout day as I will swim, race, then bike and probably run again. Fun Fun.

Upcoming Post: 2009 Race Calendar

2 comments:

  1. The story you submitted for Steve's blog was hilarious! I voted for you. :-)

    (I voted for myself, too, but we had up to three votes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you from Steve's page. Welcome to the sometimes dark world of the Blog. Warning...You may never be the same again, especially some of the things steve posts.

    I'll be doing 3 IMs in a 10 month span so I am interested to see how well your body handles the stresses.

    I'll add you to my list and happy training

    ReplyDelete