Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Back

So it has been over a month since my last post, I will do better going forward. I am starting to step up my training, one month until my first half on May 16. I received my new racing gear in the mail today, pics will come in a later post. The St. Patty's day race went well, I finished 6th out of 400 and came in just under 30 minutes. I am finally losing the winter weight and getting back into iron-training mode. I had my first outside bike ride of the year this last weekend. It was cold and hilly, but it was good to be outside again. Work has been hectic, but I'm managing. I got a 13 mile run in after work. It is always hard to run after working, but I still kept it under 9:00 min miles on a hilly/windy course. More post, More pics, More Often!!! I promise. And maybe I will limit the endorphin induced rambling in my future posts.

Oh yeah, I am super stoked about the new Garmin Forerunner coming in May. I can't wait to get my hands on one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment